Michigan Transfer Agreement Gvsu

It is important that students follow their course in the choice of courses, as some diplomas may have specific requirements in terms of general education. Education and transfer requirements can be reviewed each academic year. It is strongly recommended that students consult with a university advisor to ensure that education requirements are met in the most effective time frame. TRANSFER PLANS Transfer plans for Michigan Community Colleges will show you exactly which courses to take based on your scheduled main course at GVSU. This allows you to transfer the maximum number of credits when it`s time to start courses at GVSU. COURSE EQUIVALENCIES Course-Equivalencies shows you how courses are transferred from other colleges and universities to GVSU. As soon as you apply for admission and send official transcripts, you will receive a formal assessment of the transfers. MICHIGAN TRANSFER AGREEMENT The Michigan Transfer Agreement will help you move from your Community College to a four-year university or University of Michigan. The principal institutions of the following community colleges participate in the MTA/MACRAO transfer agreement: Alpena CC, Noc CC Bay, Bay Mills CC, Delta College, Glen Oaks CC, Gogebic CC, Grand Rapids CC, Henry Ford CC, Jackson CC, Kellogg CC, Kirtland CC, Lake Michigan College, Lansing CC, Macomb CC, Mid Michigan, Monroe County, CC, Montcalc CC, Mott Northwestern MC, Oakland CC, St. Clair County CC, Schoolcraft College, Southwestern MC, Washtenaw CC, Wayne County CC, West Shore Adrian College, Albion College, Baker College, Calvin College, Central Michigan University, Cleary University, Concordia, Davenport University, Eastern Michigan University, Ferris State University, Finlandia University, Grand Valley University University, , Michigan State University, Michigan Tech. University, Northern Michigan University, Northwood University, Oakland University, Olivet College, Rochester College, Saginaw Valley State University, Saint Mary`s College, Siena Heights University, Spring Arbor University, Western Michigan University – Senior Institutions with limits or exceptions to the MTA/MACRAO Transfer Agreement. To learn more about these restrictions or exceptions before being transferred, contact your Community College advisor and a senior institution admissions officer. Students who move from a Michigan public college to the Great Valley with the MTA/MACRAO recognized diploma have completed the basics of the General Education Program and one (1) Supplemental Writing Skills (SWS).

Transfer students with an MTA/MACRAO must continue to meet the following requirements: one (1) SWS course at their main or university college and capstone in that major and, if necessary, B.A. or B.S. In addition, transfer students with an MTA/MACRAO must also meet the following general education requirements: the cultural requirement for two courses and two (2) exit courses. Appropriate transfer credits from other institutions and universities, as well as Advanced Placement Credits (PA), College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate (IB) and DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST), apply to LCC General Education requirements for all degrees, including diplomas, that would otherwise require the conclusion of the full MTA. However, due to national rules, previous learning areas, such as CLEP, IB and DSST, are not currently applicable to MTA confirmation. Applied communication, applied mathematics, applied science and technology courses and applied social sciences are not part of the MTA and cannot be used for degrees requiring MTA.

Postado em Sem categoria